Skip to main content

Borderlands Psycho Makeup | 2014

Writing this in 2019, I can still remember how incredibly proud I was of this makeup look back in 2014. I was so pleased with the shading on the leather portions, as well as the eyes being as even as I could make them. Funny thing is, I went on to actually make a Psycho mask on Twitch towards the end of 2018.

Chances of me recreating this look again in 2019 when Borderlands 3 is released? Very high. They actually showed a preview of the game on Twitch, but I missed it (darn it!). I really need to brush up on (AKA learn) how to play FPS (first person shooters). While I love the characters... I have a tendency to die.

One thing I never did with this look was put the finger gun to my noggin. I wasn't a fan of that pose, and still really am not a fan of it. I saw a meme the other day that said "Borderlands 1 has one finger gun, Borderlands 2 has two finger guns, Borderlands 3....?"

HA. Hilarious. Anywho.



YouTube tutorial for Psycho 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2eboSi4D10

Products Used:


  • BH Cosmetics 120 1st Edition Palette
  • Mehron Paradise Paint (Black, White, Light Brown, Dark Brown)
  • MAC Chromacake (Polished Ivory, Cyan)
  • MAC Acrylic Body Paint (Black)
  • Mehron Black Eyeliner
  • Mehron Earth Palette
  • Sugarpill Eyeshadow (White)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonnie Five Nights at Freddy's (How-To) | 2015

Since the online game "Five Nights at Freddy's" became a social media basically blast of awesome and popularity, I had been getting non stop requests to recreate the characters in a body paint tutorial. I see a lot of cosplays in the future! I am also part psychic.

Foundation Favorites | 2013

Late night post, I know everyone! I have been busy all day taking the Monster Denture FX class at Kosart Effects ! Now I always get asked, "What kind of foundation do you use?" "I have acne, what kind of foundation should I use to cover it?" "I have scars, what kind of foundation do you recommend?"  "You have perfect skin! What foundation do you use?" GOTCHA ! My skin is  pretty close  to clear, but I  DO  have break outs. My secret to perfect skin? (Once my long journey of clearing up my Grade 3 acne was over, of course) Not only a wonderful skin care routine, but of course, makeup. For those of you who have been following me for a long time, you all know that my skin has not always been as clear as it is today. Thank you all, seriously , for complimenting my skin. I may do a future blog entry about my personal skin care story, with further explanation of it all. Before I start my recommendations, I would like to say that my skin typ...